- The first team to score 11 points, with a two-point lead, wins the game.
- Matches are usually played two out of three games.
- Points are scored ONLY by the serving team.
- When the serving team’s score is even (0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10), the player who was the first server in the game for that team will be in the right/even court when serving or receiving; when odd (1, 3, 5, 7, 9), that player will be in the left/odd court when serving or receiving.
- Rules changing depending on the house rules, but rally scoring is usually to 15 win by one.
- There is a point in every sequence, serving or not serving.